Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Enjoy Watching People Struggle With Umbrellas

Although the thought of bringing my umbrella on my walk to class today was tempting, I avoided the temptation because I checked my wind speed and direction before heading off to class and realized the frustration wouldnt be worth it. Right now at noon the temperature is 39 degrees, the wind is coming from the northwest at 10 miles per hour, a slow down from this morning when I got a reading of 15 mph on my phone. The barometric pressure is on the rise which would explain the brief stop of rainfall outside. Cloud cover is at 100% The rain should hold up into tonight and then resume into a possible wintry mix late tonight. For tomorrow I expect the precipitation to continue and the winds to continue from the northeast as the center of the low continues to track to our southwest. I expect 100% cloud cover again and a pretty high chance of precipitation : (

No comments:

Post a Comment