Monday, May 9, 2011

its raining squirrels and rain

This is what I walked out to this morning near the side of my house... oh yeah and it was raining!

You Know its going to be a great day when you wake up and hear the booming of thunder and the shaking of your probably not legitimate foundation underneath your apartment. Also when you walk outside to a squirrel rummaging through the garbage too. Today turned out to be a decently nice day though of course after the craptastic thunderstorms had passed. Temperatures reached 57 degrees with about 60 percent cloud cover at 8 pm when I was walking home. Winds are coming from the Northeast at 10 miles per hour. Tomorrow I expect the clouds to hang around and the humidity to be pretty high along with the temperature, which could get up to 76 degrees. I think the high dewpoint and humidity will lead to some on and off again rain as the heat brings some instability in the atmosphere .

No comments:

Post a Comment